Admin Venture Specialist (Part-Time – 25hrs per week)
Firm: Pluto Digital
About Pluto Digital
An exciting and varied position, the Admin Specialist will work out of the firm’s office in London and/or remotely. The ideal candidate is a motivated and enthusiastic self-starter who works well on their own initiative. They are passionate about crypto and wanting to learn more about this growing industry, they are positive, high-energy and capable of easily interacting with senior leaders.
Crypto excited/ growth hungry individual to support our growing Ventures team, major opportunities to grow within the company. Pluto is a Digital Asset Start-up with three departments, Software dev, Yield Strategy and Ventures. You will be in the Ventures team which is fast paced and growing rapidly, supporting and directly reporting to the two Directors.
- Interacting with our venture portfolio companies, keeping track of their progress
- Updating/managing spreadsheets/paperwork regarding our portfolio companies
- Note taking during director and venture meetings
- 2 years previous experience in an Admin or equivalent role.
- A Degree in Admin/Business or equivalent.
- No crypto experience needed
Should also have
- Strong oral and written communication abilities.
- Team player with attention to detail.
- Eager to learn and develop a Digital Asset and venture capital skill-set.
- Experience with excel and powerpoint, including comfort with advanced functions.
- Work at the cutting edge of DeFi and crypto.
- Work on a small, passionate team in an exciting and fast-paced start up culture.
- Work with a company on a mission to have a positive impact.
- An entrepreneurial opportunity where you can have oversized impacts.
- Base Salary Commensurate with Experience.
Training will be provided on the job
Please email your CV and to firstname.lastname@example.org