Finance Analyst – Blockchain (Full-Time)
Firm: Pluto Digital
About Pluto Digital
Pluto Digital is a leader in Metaverse, Blockchain Gaming, and Decentralised Finance (DeFi). We build and launch products via digital asset issuance. Our mission is to make the world of Crypto and Digital Assets more accessible to everyone. We are building world class products with exceptional user experience and are looking for bright, talented, enthusiastic individuals to help make this mission a reality. We highly value an entrepreneurial mindset and a determination that any problem can be solved no matter how complex/challenging the issue.
An exciting position in a hyper-growth crypto technology company leading the trading function. This is a key role with the potential for responsibilities to grow with the company and would suit someone who is ambitious. An enthusiastic self-starter, self-assured and who works well on their own initiative with light supervision. They are also passionate about Digital Assets and confident and positive, high-energy and capable of easily interacting with senior management. We are looking for a talented individual who is excited about crypto, decentralised finance and venture capital. Reporting to the CFO this is a key role.
- Oversee company portfolio of Crypto, NFTs, Liquidity pools, Metaverse & digital assets.
- Working closely with the Portfolio Managers (Ventures team), Investment and Engineering teams to resolve trade related issues.
- Ownership of digit asset custody system Fireblocks (overseen by CFO)
- Establish operational procedures for trading of Crypto, NFTs & digital assets.
- Produce a daily report for key stakeholder detailing AUM & highlight movements.
- Being the link between the Finance team and business, bridging knowledge & skills between both teams.
- Assisting the CFO with business support to the senior management team
- Accuracy – our ideal candidate will care deeply about the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of our financial data
- Self-starter – you will be provided with guidance and support, but expected to be comfortable setting and taking ownership of your own direction
- Self-developer – able to teach yourself new things quickly. The field is developing rapidly, and you will need the curiosity to sometimes figure things out.
- Communication – find the balance between setting your own direction and keeping stakeholders informed
- Growth mindset – eagerness to build processes and help structure the department with scaling in mind
- 5+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
- At least 1-2 years previous experience as a Finance Analyst
- Solid track record of achievement – e.g. You have worked in a top tech company and/or startup, have quickly assumed responsibilities
- Crypto-related experience (personal or professional) is a must.
- Previous experience working in a start-up or scale-up would be preferable
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours (we care about your output, not when you rock up or clock out)
Training will be provided on the job Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus
Please email your CV and to email@example.com