Firm: Pluto Digital
About Pluto Digital
Pluto Digital is a leader in Metaverse, Blockchain Gaming, and Decentralised Finance (DeFi), and builds and launches products via digital asset issuance. Our mission is to make the world of Crypto and Digital Assets more accessible to everyone. We are building world-class products with exceptional user experience and are looking for bright, talented, enthusiastic individuals to help make this mission a reality. We highly value an entrepreneurial mindset and a determination that any problem can be solved no matter how complex/challenging the issue.
We are looking for a DeFi Operations Administrator to support the daily operations of our DeFi division. This role will have significant exposure to all areas of the Pluto business, touching on Finance, Marketing, Legal, Product, and Pluto Labs (crypto software development). To be successful in this role you should have experience ensuring the smooth and efficient daily running of operations and have experience working with a variety of different people. A great fit will have high-level organizational and communication skills, be self-motivated, tech-savvy, thrive under pressure, and be able to manage a diverse range of tasks.
- Work with external DeFi partners in the creation of case studies and work with Marketing in the preparation of social communications on the same.
- Assisting the Chief Operating Officer in the administration of legal requirements across the DeFi division of Pluto.
- Assist in the management and administration of our DeFi IP patents.
- Provide administrative support for DeFi projects, co-ordinating across multiple departments as needed.
- Liaise between the Marketing and Finance departments to ensure payments and prizes for DeFi community competitions are completed on time.
- Co-ordinate and manage the relationship with external banking partners as we grow our DeFi footprint.
- Previous experience of project management and administration
- Highly organised
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Highly adaptable, a quick learner and hungry to deliver
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Able to juggle multiple changing priorities
- High attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- A positive can-do attitude
Nice to have
- Experience in fintech and/or crypto
- Experience working an Agile environment
- Experience working in a start-up or scale-up environment
- Working knowledge of JIRA
- Experience working with legal administration
- Work at the cutting edge of DeFi and crypto
- Work on a small, passionate team in an exciting and fast-paced start up culture
- Opportunity to drive innovation and strategy
- Work with a company on a mission to have a positive impact
- An entrepreneurial opportunity where you can have oversized impacts
- Base Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Discretionary Bonus
Please email your CV and to email@example.com