Location: Waterford, Ireland / Remote
Firm: Pluto Digital
About Pluto Digital
Pluto Digital is a leader in Decentralised Finance (DeFi) staking and yield farming software platforms, applications and services. Our mission is to make the world of Crypto and Decentralised Finance (DeFi) more accessible to everyone. We are building world class products with exceptional user experience and are looking for bright, talented, enthusiastic developers to help make this mission a reality. We highly value an entrepreneurial mindset and a determination that any problem can be solved no matter how complex/challenging the issue.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for security across a range of areas – from IT security through software security and into blockchain security. This is a great opportunity for a security focused individual with exposure to Solidity to broaden their scope in the Blockchain and Smart Contract space.
Previous experience in the DeFi space is a huge advantage but is not absolutely essential. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about the revolutionary future of DeFi and want to become foundational members of our team at this very early stage and work with an innovative, invigorating and fast paced company.
Our tech stack includes:
- Solidity, Truffle, Hardhat, Web3.js, Ethers.js, Node.js, React.js, GraphQL
- Identify and define system security requirements across Corporate security, Software security and Blockchain security.
- Liaise with external security consultants on all matters related to security, monitoring and mitigation.
- Be a subject matter expert in all aspects of security related to Smart Contract Development.
- Track, evaluate and report on new security exploits in the Blockchain & Smart Contract space.
- Design and implement automated security tests based on best practises and as mitigations to known exploits.
- Design security architectures and develop detailed cyber security designs.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools/processes to help mitigate
security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Track existing processes and offer solutions for improvement.
- Implement new processes with the goal to optimize company’s security system.
- 5+ years of experience in software security.
- 1+ years of experience in solidity, the EVM and blockchain technology.
- Experience auditing (internally/externally) DeFi systems, from both technical and
security points of view.
- Ability to write high-quality security reports, private and public.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service
Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
- Experienced in threat and vulnerability management, penetration testing and
SecOps (intrusion detection, security logging, malware analysis, and forensics).
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to quickly learn how to work with new technologies, tools and services.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- English fluency with strong technical communication skills (written and verbal).
- Work at the cutting edge of DeFi and crypto.
- Work on a small, passionate team in an exciting and fast-paced start up culture.
- Opportunity to drive innovation and strategy.
- Work with a company on a mission to have a positive impact.
- An entrepreneurial opportunity where you can have oversized impacts.
- Base Salary Commensurate with Experience.
- Discretionary Bonus.
Please email your CV and to firstname.lastname@example.org