Solidity Smart Contract Developer
Location: Waterford, Ireland / Remote
Firm: Pluto Digital
About Pluto Digital
Pluto Digital is a leader in Decentralised Finance (DeFi) staking and yield farming software platforms, applications and services. Our mission is to make the world of Crypto and Decentralised Finance (DeFi) more accessible to mainstream investors and consumers. We are building world class products with exceptional user experience and are looking for bright, talented, enthusiastic developers to help make this mission a reality. We highly value an entrepreneurial mindset and a determination that any problem can be solved no matter how complex or challenging the issue.
As an early member of the team, you’ll have a large stake in shaping the technical direction of the company, in hiring and scaling the team and in helping to influence strategy and product execution.
Previous development experience in the areas of Crypto & DeFi is a must for this role. Experience with Vaults and Yield Strategies is a huge advantage. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about the revolutionary future of DeFi and want to become foundational members of our team at this very early stage and work with an innovative, invigorating and fast paced company.
Our tech stack includes
- Solidity, Truffle, Hardhat, Node.js, Web3.js, Ethers.js, React.js, GraphQL
- Design, build and test new smart contracts.
- Review and audit existing smart contracts.
- Integrate with DeFi protocols, blockchains and exchanges.
- Ensure code quality and software reliability through automated test implementations, CI/CD Pipelines, and automated deployment processes.
- Analyse on-chain data and generate insights that inform the development of new projects and yield strategies.
- Help shape the engineering team by assisting with engineering recruitment and onboarding new hires.
- 2-3 years of experience working with Solidity and smart contracts on Ethereum (experience with other chains is a plus).
- Deep understanding of blockchain fundamentals and protocol design.
- A strong knowledge of DeFi protocols and experience using several DeFi products (Yearn, Curve, Uniswap, Compound, Aave etc).
- Knowledge of Ethereum & Web3 development frameworks like Web3.js or Ethers.js.
- Strong applied programming skills with a demonstrated ability to write secure and high quality code.
- English fluency with strong technical communication skills (written and verbal).
Nice to have
- 3+ years of studies in Computer Science, Engineering or related subjects at university level.
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
- Existing contributions to open-source software products.
- Endlessly curious, wants to learn new decentralized development technologies as they emerge.
- Work at the cutting edge of DeFi and crypto.
- Work on a small, passionate team in an exciting and fast-paced start up culture.
- Opportunity to drive innovation and strategy.
- Work with a company on a mission to have a positive impact.
- An entrepreneurial opportunity where you can have oversized impacts.
- Base Salary Commensurate with Experience.
- Discretionary Bonus.
Please email your CV and to email@example.com