User Experience Designer
Location: Waterford, Ireland / Remote
Firm: Pluto Digital
About Pluto Digital
Pluto Digital is a leader in Decentralised Finance (DeFi) staking and yield farming software platforms, applications and services. Our mission is to make the world of Crypto and Decentralised Finance (DeFi) more accessible to everyone. We are building world class products with exceptional user experience and are looking for bright, talented, enthusiastic individuals to help make this mission a reality. We highly value an entrepreneurial mindset and a determination that any problem can be solved no matter how complex/challenging the issue.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for user experience, design and usability. You will work directly with our product managers, developers and the wider team to design intuitive and efficient user experiences including look, behaviour, and functionality for the next generation of DeFi Yield products.
Previous experience in the Crypto and DeFi space is a huge advantage but is not absolutely essential. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about the revolutionary future of DeFi and want to become foundational members of our team at this very early stage and work with an innovative, invigorating and fast paced company.
Our tech stack includes
- React.js, Node.js, GraphQL, Solidity, Truffle, Hardhat, Web3.js, Ethers.js
- Deliver extraordinary UX designs from concept through finished implementation.
- Build and evaluate design solutions based on user research, user goals, and
- Produce design visualizations to support understanding and analysis of user value
and experiences: storyboards, flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Tackle complex design problems in simple and intuitive ways combining multiple
aspects of the design workflow to build fabulous experiences.
- Determine information architecture and create app layouts and sitemaps.
- Work collaboratively with product management, engineers, marketing and the
wider team to iterate and deliver flawlessly.
- Conduct and analyse functional experiments, A/B Testing and usability testing.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design.
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Figma and
- Understanding of interaction design principles and design thinking.
- Experience creating storyboards, wireframes, prototypes and website/app
- Ability to collaborate with developers on implementation and convert Storyboards
/ Prototypes into functional components to create top-performing interfaces.
- Professional written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently.
- Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and
- Work at the cutting edge of DeFi and crypto.
- Work on a small, passionate team in an exciting and fast-paced start up culture.
- Opportunity to drive innovation and strategy.
- Work with a company on a mission to have a positive impact.
- An entrepreneurial opportunity where you can have oversized impacts.
- Base Salary Commensurate with Experience.
- Discretionary Bonus.
- Share Options.
Please email your CV and to firstname.lastname@example.org